I keep seeing too many people complain about having big thighs and being fat or skinny so I made these!
can we just call him body positive zangief
omg he IS body positive, there’s even one for us twigbeasts ;-;
This pretty much describes how me and my best friend used to wrestle. You are good man, Zangief.
I LIKE IT
this is one of the many times when i wonder why i’m allowed near photoshop
yes sherlock gets two for twice the insanity
this is so true….god how do we look for non tumblr people? O_o
SO MANY MEMORIES
This, along with the Spiderman, Batman and Iron Man cartoons basically was my childhood…
I remember when I got this series on dvd. I locked myself in my room and watched for three days straight and only came out for food.
I’m just imagining you all curled up in your blankets, enjoying the X-men-y goodness right now :D
I really need to have a marathon of it again sometime soon I think…I loved this show <3
Can it just be the 1990’s again, please?
If I had a time machine I would totally go back and record some of the cartoons that were on back then that still haven’t gotten a DVD release
Mighty Max…Extreme Ghostbusters..I MISS THEM…
Oh my favorite episode of this show was the one with Mojo.
I am pretty sure he is an accurate representation of 90% of the TV executives out there…
I wonder if anyone else realizes the… whatever he is has brainwashed the X-men and New Mutants on two separate occasions and got away with it.
wow that’s such a cute character where can I find him beaten up and crying on the ground in an alley
My Tea has just got over customs. So I will be having new tea soon from New Jersey.
Also fuckers did you know that if you press alt you have the choice between adding pictures or url because I didn’t and they should be fucking telling people this fucking shit. STAFF I did not know that.
- Rape jokes
- Eating disorder jokes
- Pedophilia jokes
- Racist jokes
- Molestation jokes
- Self harm jokes
King of the Hill
- Body positive
- No rape jokes, ever.
- No eating disorder jokes, ever.
- No pedophilia, because Hank would’ve kicked their ass.
- The closest thing to racism was Racist Dawg, and that wasn’t really racist.
- Self harm jokes? Nope.
Please? Humor me.
nicki in the background
oHMYGOD taylor’s like “i feel you bro you call them out on their shit” and nicki’s like “gurl he means you”
does anyone else see the guy way back there. that guy that suddenly appears and points at taylor
I don’t think Taylor is like“i feel you bro you call them out on their shit.” I think she is more like “Yeah, your right I am totally going to write a song about you if I date you.” She is unrepentant about it.
OMG, look at this Jennifer Lawrence trasformation!
holy crap O__O
im laghing so hard at this
I was just at Walgreens waiting for a prescription to be filled, and decided to crack open Green Witchcraft by Ann Moura (again) to pass the time. A much older woman to my left saw the title and said “so you’re into witchcraft, are you?” I froze. I’m not very bold and I abhor confrontation, so…
You like Green Witchcraft? Let me give you some book suggestions >D
- Compendium of Herbal Magic by Paul V. Beyerl
- Compendium of Symbolic and Ritual Plants in Europe
- Earth Wisdomby Glennie Kindred
- Farmer’s Almanac
- Folk-lore of Plants by T.F. Thiselton Dyer
- Green Mantle: An Investigation into Our Lost Knowledge of Plants by Michael Jordon
- Green Witch Herbal: Restoring Nature’s Magic in Home, Health, and Beauty Care by Barbara Griggs
- Hedgerow Cookbook by Glennie Kindred
- Herbal Healers by Glennie Kindred
- Herbal Medicine Maker’s Handbook: A Home Manual by James Green
- Master Book of Herbalism
- Mastering Herbalism by Paul Huson
- Tree Medicine, Tree Magic by Glennie Kindred
- Tree Wisdom by Jacqueline Memory Paterson
- “Age-Old Moon Gardening Growing in Popularity” -National Geographic
- “Wildcrafting Medicinal Plants” by Ryan Drum
- “Wildcrafting: A ‘simple’ life fraught with a host of complex ethical and practical considerations” by Bruce Buren
And Ann Moura’s book is typically described as a “Green NeoWicca” book and not true Green Witchcraft
Holy shit wow you’re like my best friend right now. I’m always looking for books like this. I devour them. Thank you so much.
ohohooho~ let me throw more books at ya! >D
- A Taste of History: 10,000 Years of Food in Britain
- Childhood Memories by Cora Anderson
- Folklore and Odysseys of Food and Medicinal Plants
- Food and Rites of Passage
- Food and Vegetation Magic
- Food in the Ancient World
- Magic Harvest: Food Folklore and Society
- Mead Hall: The Feasting Tradition in Anglo-Saxon England
- Origins of Festivals and Feasts
- Sacred Food: Cooking for Spiritual Nourishment
- Celtic Folklore Cooking
- A Finnish Christmas Cookbook: Recipes and Traditions from the Old Country
- The Scots Kitchen: Its Traditions and Lore (by the author of the Silver Bough – folklore on Scotland)
- Rue’s Kitchen (Kitchen Witch and Stregoneria practitioner)
- Acanthus Books (historical cookbooks and reference books)
- Apotropaios – British Folk Magic
- Cornish Witchcraft
- House Shadow Drake
- Traditional Cornish Witchcraft
- Traditional Witchcraft Wiki
Reblogging for this awesome list of books. Lizzy is so great. :)
- Popular Magic: Cunning-folk in English History (reprint of Davies’ Cunning-Folk)
- A People Bewitched: Witchcraft and Magic in 19th Century Somerset
- Witchcraft, Magic and Culture 1736-1951
- Murder, Magic, Madness: The Victorian Trials of Dove and the Wizard
- An Joan the Crone: The History and Craft of the Cornish Witch
- Biddy Early: The Wise Woman of Clare – Meda Ryan
- Cunning Folk And Familiar Spirits: Shamanistic Visionary Traditions In Early Modern British Witchcraft And Magic
- Secrets of East Anglian Magic – Nigel Pennick
- Leechcraft: Early English Charms, Plantlore and Healing
- The Gaelic Otherworld
- Witchcraft in England – Christina Hole
- The Pickingill Papers: The Origin of the Gardnerian Craft
- Cronnekdhu: Traditional Cornish Witchcraft
- Cornish Witchcraft
- Cassandra Latham – Village Wisewoman
- “The Fairy Doctor” – Lady Wilde
- “Annual Visit of the West-Country Folks to the Pellar of Helston, to have their Protection Renewed” – William Bottrell, 1870
- “The Pellar and Tom Treva’s Cows” – William Bottrell, 1870
- “The Cunning Men of Essex” – by Sue Kendrick
- “Cunning Folk of Cornwall” – by Gemma Gary
- “Old Mother Red-Cap and the Cunners of Old”
- “Cunning Folk” – Wikipedia
- “Biddy Early: Seers and Healers” – Lady Gregory
- “Cunning Murrell, A Study of a Nineteenth-Century Cunning Man in Hadleigh, Essex” – by Eric Maple, Folklore March 1960 (must have access to the JSTOR database to read)
Free Online Grimoires:
- Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
- Emerald Tablet of Hermes
- Key of Soloman the King (Clavicula Salomanis)
- Petit Albert: The booke of secrets of Albertus Magnus of the virtues of herbes, stones, and certayne beatles
- Philosophy of Natural Magic by Henry Cornelius Agrippa
- Pow-Wows or Long Lost Friend By John G. Hoffman
- Sixth Book of Moses
- Seventh Book of Moses
- The Kybalion
- The Magus by Francis Barrett
- Ajna Bound
- Ars Obscura
- Fulgur Ltd
- Mandrake of Oxford
- Mercurius Press
- Midian Books (distributor)
- Ouroboros Press
- Scarlet Imprint
- Three Hands Press
- Treadwell’s Books (distributor)
- Grimoires: A History of Magic Books by Owen Davies
- History of Magic by Eliphas Levi
- Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
- Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires: The Classical Texts of Magick Deciphered by Aaron Leitch
- Crossing the Borderlines: Guising, Masking, and Ritual Animal Disguises in the European Traditionby Nigel Pennick
- Cunning-Folk and Familiar Spirits: Shamanistic Visionary Traditions in Early Modern British Witchcraft and Magicby Emma Wilby
- Hedge Rider: Witches of the Underworld by Eric De Vries
- Hallucinogens and Shamanism by Michael Harner
- How Do Witches Fly? A practical approach to nocturnal flights by Alexander Kuklin
- Nine Worlds of Seid Magic: Ecstasy and Neo-Shamanism in Northern European Paganism by Jenny Blain
- Persephone’s Quest: Entheogens and the Origins of Religion by R. Gordon Wasson
- R.J. Stewart Books
- Real Middle Earth: Exploring the Magic and Mystery of the Dark Ages by Brian Bates
- Shamans/Neo-Shamans: Ecstasies, Alternative Archaeologies and Contemporary Pagans by Robert J. Wallis
- Witches’ Ointments
- “Drugs, Witches, and the Flight to the Sabbat” by Jeremy Harte
- “Hedgecraft” by Draig Tiernan
- “If Witches No Longer Fly: Today’s Pagans and Solanaceous Plants” by Chas S. Clifton (PDF)
- “Seidr Magic” by Ed Richardson
- Seidr & Norse Shamanism
- “Return of the Völva: Recovering the Practice of Seidh”
This is JASON FYLES and he goes to my university (Newcastle University, North East of England) He is 19 years old, 5’8, ginger hair and slim. He was last seen in the Sandyford area at 2:45am on Thursday morning and has not been seen since. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey cardigan, beige chinos and brown ankle boots. Everyone in uni is so worried about him along with his family and friends. We are coming together as a university to appeal for his safe return. It is thought that he lost his friends on the night out and tried to make his way back by himself. Please, I am begging for you to REBLOG THIS, even if you don’t live in Newcastle, or England. Every REBLOG means that someone else will see his face, they will know who we are looking for, and your followers could be the one to know his whereabouts. Stay safe Jason, we’re looking for you.
THIS WILL NOT RUIN YOUR BLOG!
PLEASE. Nobody reblogged my own post on this which I posted an hour or so ago so I’m wondering if nobody will now. This guy is my friend. If I have ever sent you a nice ask or reblogged something of yours and it made you happy for a second (or even if I haven’t; this is about helping him, not doing me a favour) for God’s sake just help now, help to find my friend Jason. You want me to make him human to you?
- Once we all grew beans in pots as part of a Biology experiment- the experiment failed miserably and made the whole lab stink, but his was the only bean that grew and he was actually pretty proud about it
- He learned to knit as part of a school project where he had to learn a creative skill, and when a couple of people teased him about it he said “gender is a social construct” and carried on knitting like a badass
- He loves the scene in The Great Gatsby where Gatsby throws all his silk shirts around and he and I used to giggle over it together
- Once I asked him if he had a string of tinsel I could use in a photoshoot and he brought me a big cardboard box full of tinsel and fairy lights because he’s a helpful and lovely guy
He’s HUMAN and he needs our HELP and just PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING REBLOG THIS??? He’s been missing for four days now- when he went missing he would have been wearing his contact lenses and he won’t have had his (very thick) glasses with him so by now he’ll have had to take his contacts out and throw them away and he won’t be able to see well and oh God just please signal boost this
Vanessa Lengies, on leaving Glee for Mixology (via 43619)
if tumblr was bought out for $1.1B and there are 60 million blogs that means each blog is worth $18.3
my blog is worth more than i am
Well actually it would cost anywhere between $5,000 - $250,000 to hire an assassin to kill you so chin up hun, you are worth so much more than $18.30
first the body parts comparison now the assassins thank you tumblr